We covered the Value Proposition, and pain-driven design, and with additional design research and lean ux approaches to get underneath stated, easy-to-find pain points.
Thanks Tarikh Korula for telling us the story of Seen.co.
For next week:
Watch the Customer Segments lecture.
Read Business Model Generation, 126-145.
The Lean UX Manifesto by Anthony Viviano
Post discovery narratives on your team blog.
How to format for next week – and this is critical to ensure that your team can cover what you need to cover in the 5 minutes.
- Cover slide WITH YOUR NAMES and your quick description.
- What hypotheses related to your value proposition and segments did you test last week. What did you validate. What did you invalidate. Who did you talk to in order to validate these hypotheses.
- Share the Latest version Business Model Canvas with changes marked
- Share any updates to your Market size (TAM, SAM, Target Market)
- Propose experiments to test your customer segments. What constitutes a pass/fail signal for each test?
Links for further understanding:
Value Proposition Canvas: Business Model Generation
Universal Methods of Design: Bella Harrington, Bruce Hanington.
And this just in from Ash Maurya: How to Interview Your Users and Get Useful Feedback